Translate

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

THE UGANDA I WANT FROM YOU FOR THE YOUTHS


From me, From You, from us, I want to be identified by my contribution to the development of you and not my tribe.
I want to stand at the Constitutional Square for a cause and not be tear gassed,
To express views freely and not be washed, to be a pink clown,
A Uganda, where the youths decide their fate, but not imposed on programmes,
I want to walk freely, run freely and not be worried of falling in a pot hole, or worse an open man hole,
I want a Uganda, where corruption is not condoned,
Where we prosecute based on facts and not persecute,
I want a Uganda, where the youths are allowed to discuss the budget and account for everything,
I want where all shall be equally treated alike and not based on our tribes or political affiliations,
I want you to TRAIN the youths to be job creators and not job seekers,
I want the youths to be taught practical life skills and not theories,
I want you to be a role model with exemplary skills and deeds,
I want a Uganda, where the youths are not used as ladders for fulfillment of political ambitions,
I want a Uganda, where the youths are trained for future leadership without being brain washed and corrupted,
I want where the youths are free to join any political party and express their views, without fear for their lives,
I want a Uganda, where the youths are not used as human shield for selfish political gains,
I want a Uganda, where the youths are practically engaged in agriculture extensively.
I want a Uganda, where unemployment will be controlled,
I want a Uganda where there will be no more Nasser road Degrees,
I want a Uganda a where excellence and competence will be a basis for grading and not our tribes,
 I want a Uganda, where I will be able to speak freely and live freely and fear nothing.,
The Uganda I want for the youth is this, what do you want for Uganda.

Ronald Ochoo,
F: Ronnie Ross Onyang  O
T: @Ronnie_Ross_O
Linked:
*Correspondent  from Uganda.
Commonwealth Youth Programme

No comments:

Post a Comment